February 21, 2011

Put Away Wet

Last night Master allowed me to stay up a little later than usual. He also let me skip my blog post last night because I didn't have much on my mind that wasn't stressful and/or mundane and I didn't really feel like blogging about that kind of stuff.

But anyway..

Eventually He started putting things up and that was a sign for me to start getting ready for bed. So I set my alarm, pulled in my cell phone, and got into bed.

Master amused Himself by squeezing my neck in different spots, using varying degrees of pressure. There is just something about biting my neck and choking me that really turns Him on. He had me get on all fours and gathered our pillows and put them under my hips before placing His hand in between my shoulder blades and pushed my face into the mattress.

He was not gentle with me, and I was glad that He wasn't. I needed it to be rough.

He continued to pin me down and use me as He saw fit. He did allow me to have two orgasms before filling me with His cum. He rolled off of me and placed His hand on my lower back and let me lay there for a little while before He kissed the top of my head and told me to get some sleep. I was dripping wet when I drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment