February 18, 2011

A Great Friday

Today Master picked me up from work so we could meet up with His father for lunch. Lunch with my father-in-law is not just a quick sit down and chat. It's at least two hours long. But that's not a bad thing, cause we always have a great time. It's the first time in a while that I've been able to go with Master when He sees His father. My father-in-law and I get along really well. A lot better than my mother-in-law and I get along.

After we were done eating and talking we all said goodbye and headed our separate ways. Master and I ran some errands and got some things accomplished. When we got home I started looking at cars. We can't afford a big car payment, but we also don't want a car with a lot of miles on it. So we're looking for deals right now. We called the last place we bought a car because we liked them, but they don't really have what we're looking for right now. So yeah.. back to searching. I like window shopping for cars though, as odd as that may sound. Master pretty much leaves that in my hands.

He forbids any red cars and other than that doesn't really care. His basic questions are: "Does it run?", "Does it have a lot of miles?", "Can we afford it?".

He leaves the "negotiating" part to me as well. Well, until the salesman tries to walk all over me because I'm a woman. Then He gets pissed off and steps in.. *giggles* It's like He's my bodyguard. Which is pretty awesome.

So I think tonight Master and I are just going to relax and I'll window shop for cars again.

Oh! By the way, I'm on my 3rd day of no cigarettes and Master had His last one yesterday. :-D Yay us!

No comments:

Post a Comment