February 14, 2011

Non-Sappy Post

Yes, I know it's Valentine's Day. I don't care. I'm not going to write a sappy post. It's my own little protest and I was too lazy to make protest signs. Plus, I don't have any of the supplies to make them.

Today went by rather quickly, which was great! Last night Master wasn't in the best of moods because of the news that HG dropped in His lap yesterday. He didn't let me stay up late, and had me go to bed while He attempted to chill out. I did as I was told.

This morning He apologized for how He had been the past two days, that it was just a lot of stress, etc. So we got past that and have actually been having a really nice evening tonight.

I'm hoping that the rest of the work week goes by quickly. This is the week I get my 2 1/2 day weekend, and I love those!

Only 6 more weeks and my time renews at work, after which I'm taking a four day weekend just because I can. Then I'm going to try and save a lot of the time left over for stuff I actually want to or have to do rather than just taking off cause I didn't feel like working that day or because I felt like leaving early.

I want to save at least two days of vacation days for the winter in case it's really nasty out next year.

So yeah. I've rambled on about work and having a nice evening with my Hubby. Nope. No sappiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment