January 19, 2011

Book Worm

For a long time I didn't really feel like reading very much. I'd read other blogs and that was about it. And even then it wasn't an every day thing. Part of the reason why I stopped reading so much (as in books) is because I either had read every book in the apartment at least five times, or I just wasn't really all that interested in the other ones.

But not that long ago Master and I went to a discount book store. He had picked up another book for His Brian Lumley collection, and had also found a book that He had enjoyed, that He thought I might like.

It's called "On A Pale Horse" by Piers Anthony. I was a huge fan of the Sandman comic book/graphic novel series (which Master introduced me too as well). He said this book series is very similar to the Sandman series. So at first I was like, "Okay. A book. Sure."

And then one day I finally picked it up. It took a little while for me to get into, but suddenly I started really getting interested in it. And now every night I read it. I love this book, and I look forward to reading the rest of the series. If I remember correctly Master said there are 9 books total in the series. So yay!

Plus I'm really glad that my reading bug has bitten me once more. I love to read. I even like to write, but I haven't had any ideas lately. Maybe one day. And then I'll become a famous author. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment