January 20, 2011

Giggle Fits

A lot of people say that laughter is the best medicine. Now where as that probably isn't true if you broke your leg. You wouldn't say, "I don't need a doctor or a cast.. someone get me a comedian!" And even if you did people would just assume that you were delirious from the pain. Which would probably be true.

As you might notice I'm in a very silly mood. I have been most of the day. But said mood was taken up a notch when I got home because I can relax more, and be myself without having to worry about if I'm offending anyone. I have an odd and sometimes morbid sense of humor. And a lot of people don't like and/or appreciate that kind of humor. Master has been with me so long that I don't even think He bats an eyelash when I get into that frame of mind.

But we are always trying to make each other laugh. It's great. I love it.Especially since we have similar senses of humor (most of the time).

So since I've been home, had dinner, and started to unwind from the busy day at work, I started having these damn giggle fits. Right now it doesn't take much to set me off into a giggle fit. I saw a funny picture online and I showed it to Master. He laughed for a little while but I was giggling my fool head off. That actually made Him laugh more. This of course made me laugh more, and it turned into a vicious cycle.

Thankfully I haven't gone into one of those giggle fits where I can't stop laughing and my ribs end up hurting. Those suck.

Master said He would think about letting me stay up late tonight. Tomorrow I only have a half day at work, so normally He lets me stay up a bit the night before.

And now I'm off to go giggle some more with my Hubby. I promise some time this weekend I'll do a longer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment