January 22, 2011

Waiting Game

Last night I had asked Master around 11:30pm if I could take a nap. He said okay and that He would wake me around 1am so we continue enjoying the night. Apparently He attempted to wake me at 1am and couldn't. So instead He allowed me to continue sleeping.

I woke up before Him this morning. About a half hour after I woke up I tried to nuzzle Him awake but it didn't work. So I went back into the living room. Another half hour passed by and I tried again. This time He woke up. He went into the bathroom and then went back into the bedroom. I was like, "Okay then.." but then He called me back there as well. When I got into the bedroom He was laying on His back, comfortable under the covers. He lifted on side of the comforter and I slid in next to Him. He tucked us both in and we cuddled for a little while. He kissed the top of my head and then took my hand and put it on His already hard cock. I stroked Him for a while before He sat up, flipped me onto my stomach, and fucked me. He didn't allow me to cum, but it was amazing.

Afterward we relaxed in the living room and woke up a bit more. I made Him coffee and then He took His shower.

I called the tattoo/piercing parlor I normally go to and asked how much a nostril piercing cost. After finding that out I figured out we could afford it. So I talked to Master about it and He huffed and said, "Can't we have a weekend without running around?"

I was trying not to mope. He said He would take me next weekend. But I have to admit I felt disappointed. Like I said I'm not trying to mope or anything but I figure this is a good place to just write it out and get the fuck over having to wait one whole week. I know, it's not a long time. That was me being sarcastic about the whole "whole week" thing.

But I was disappointed because it seems whenever I want to get anything body modification related done I have to wait. It's a constant waiting game. When I got my nipples and VCH done we had to wait for finances. I originally had the idea on May 7th, 2009 and it was done on May 16th, 2009.

When I got my last tattoo, I had waited over a year in order to get it due to finances and finding a good tattoo parlor that was closer to home. Who knows how long it'll be before we can afford my next one.

When I wanted the new jewelery for my nipple piercings we had to put it off due to finances. The original idea was had on December 27th, 2010 and it happened on January 7th, 2011.

Granted with the piercings it's normally a week or just over. But it still sucks. I'm a very impulsive person sometimes. And once I grab onto an idea that I truly am excited about I hold onto it for dear life. I don't get excited about much for myself. So when I do, and it has to be delayed I get disappointed rather easily.

I know part of the reason why Master doesn't want to go this weekend is because He hates the part of town the piercing parlor is at. It's not a bad part of town or anything, it's just a pain in the ass to drive in. I know this. And honestly I pointed out to Him that it wasn't going to change by next weekend and He still wouldn't want to go next weekend. He said He knew that but then I could "hold Him" to His promise.

Yeah. Holding Him to a promise when He isn't in the mood to do something is not a joyous thing. He gets grumpy, just like anyone else who "has" to do something they don't really feel like doing right then and there.

But.. *shrugs* I guess it'll happen when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment