January 9, 2011

Marked

Since Master and I have gotten serious about one another, He's been marking me in different ways. First was a collar. Then scars. Then eventually tattoos. Several in fact. Then came the eternity collar. After that came the wedding ring. Next was the eternity cuff. And then you toss in another tattoo. Then comes the piercings (three in fact). And then I guess you could say new body jewelry for two of my piercings. Which in fact He discovered that He prefers the horseshoe body jewelry over the straight barbell, at least for my nipple piercings. He likes my curved barbell just fine for my VCH.

But now I want something.... more. I'm sure someone is currently looking at this post going, "What the fuck do you mean more?! What else is there?!"

So let me give a little background here.

Master and I talk about tattoos quite a bit. Especially since we both greatly enjoy getting them and want more. And if you had caught us on that particular conversation say... four years ago... we would have both said how we don't understand/don't want tattoos with your significant other's name in it.

But for the past year the idea of getting a tattoo that revolves around Master's name has been rolling around in my mind. I hadn't brought it up to Him because I didn't know if His thoughts on the matter had changed. So I figured it was best to just let it be.

But last night we were having a few drinks at home, I was all slutted up in lingerie and heels, and we were just sitting around talking before eventually getting ourselves into the bedroom. So the drinks had loosened my lips quite a bit. And we were talking about all kinds of things, and eventually got onto the subject of how much more obedient I have been since being on my medication. How I'm not wishy-washy about my slavery. How I am rock solid in knowing this is what I want, and what I need. How much the structure is helping me. And how He has felt more solid in His role within our marriage as result.

And so I finally got up the courage to bring this up. Although it was with quite a few disclaimers. I told Him that if He didn't like the idea at all, to please just say that up front.. etc and so on. Basically covering all of my bases to the point where Master was like, "Would you just tell me already?"

So I took a deep breath and I told Him that I want a tattoo that some how revolves around His name. And His expression didn't change much. And He didn't respond right away. So I continued talking...

I said, "I know You don't really like Your full first name." (Cause He doesn't.) "And I don't want to get the shortened version of Your first name." (Because I think it would just look weird cause it'd be so short..) "So I was actually thinking about getting Your initials as part of a tribal piece." And that is the exact moment that I saw the flash of absolute alpha male shining through His eyes. And His jaw set a certain way. The way it sets when He's about to pin me to the bed.

And that's also when I knew that He really wanted me to do it. He wanted to see that kind of permanent mark that could be mistaken by no one. It would not just be a form of symbolism or something no one else knows the meaning of besides us. It would be easily explainable. And not only a show of my love and devotion to Him, but a mark of His ownership of me.

I know that not everyone agrees with such things. We use to be like that. But since we've been together so long, and we've gone through hell and back more than a few times together, I believe it is something we would both greatly enjoy and not something I would ever regret doing.

It is going to take a while to save up, but I'm hoping to get it done before the beginning of fall this year. I would like to have it done by the end of summer so that I can wear loose fitting skirts while it heals and not worry about jeans. Master has decided that He would like it to be on the outside of my right thigh. He thinks it would look best there. I was originally thinking of getting it done on my ribs, but because of the design I want it wouldn't look right there. And I have to agree it would look hot as hell on my right outer thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment