January 13, 2011

Thankfully

Today while I was at work Master got sick of waiting around to get paid for the freelance work He did last weekend. So He got a hold of BC's girlfriend who works at the place that He freelances through, and told her that He would just stop by and pick it up. Apparently they hadn't even cut His check yet. They weren't planning on paying Him until next week. Well fuck that. So Master went down there, picked up His check, and put it in the bank.

One thing we were both a little worried about Him going down there because they might just hand Him more work for this weekend, and we are hoping for a relaxing weekend. Thankfully it worked out. He got paid, and didn't come back with more work. So it looks like we're going to have a nice relaxing weekend.

Master is being kind tonight and allowing me to stay up tonight so I can relax with Him and have more time with Him. I don't know how late I'll be able to stay up though. Suddenly I'm pretty tired. But I already did my nightly exercises, so those are out of the way. Now I just have to get up the energy to take a bath. After that I get to relax a while longer and then take the dog out.

But I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I just have to get through tomorrow and then a nice relaxing weekend with no alarm clocks! Yay for no alarm clocks! It's been quite a while since we've been able to have a weekend with no alarm clocks.

I don't have a lot to say tonight though. So rather than ramble on and try to think of something, I think I'll cut it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment