January 11, 2011

More Ink Talk

Yeah, y'all might get sick of hearing about this. But this is my blog so I get to write more about tattoos! :-D

So as I stated in my last post, I had messed around in the paint program and had designed the tattoo with Master's initials. And He loved it. But a little later on in the evening (obviously after my blog post) Master's brain starting rolling around the idea of changing it a bit. Not very much. It was just moving the pieces that were already there. He had said that if I got it on the middle of my back or on my rib cage no one would ever see it. Now while that can make a tattoo all the more personal, it would honestly sadden me to never have anyone besides Master (and people who get to see my pictures where I'm naked.. obviously). So He mentioned how it would be really nice to get it on my arm. Now the only problem with that is that both of my upper arms are filled up. But then Master said that if I got it as a forearm wrap it would look really cool, and also be like a permanent cuff with His initials on it. That right there sold me on the idea. I never really thought about forearm tattoos, but that would be really nice. And whenever I wanted to I could look at it without needing a mirror.

So I saved the new design and we're going from there.

Now the thing is that I need to get it priced out so I know how much to save up. The problem with that is two things. One, we don't have a printer. So I would have to call up the tattoo parlor, ask if I can e-mail them the image, and then go down there. The second problem is that when I go down there to price it out I won't be able to leave with it on my body. I'd just be going down there for a pricing. Which sucks. But it'll be worth it in the end.

Another problem is that now that we have that figured out I want it now. I don't want to wait! In fact what I'd love to do is get it done around our anniversary in March. But I don't think we'll have the money for it then. Who knows, I could be wrong, but still... This is the problem with me figuring out new ink that I want but can't afford right away. I obsess over it until it's done and then I marvel over it for a long time once it is on my body. Although the marveling isn't a bad thing, the obsessing is.

But first I have to call the tattoo parlor and see if they'd be willing to go through all that trouble just for me to get a ballpark pricing done on it without getting the tattoo right away. I don't think they'll have a problem with it. (We've done it before, but that was a different tattoo parlor.)

I'm going to call the tattoo parlor tomorrow and see what can be done about getting it priced out. (Yes, I have them programmed into my cell phone. So what? I'm not an addict. Honest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment