January 21, 2011

Long Friday

Today was a good Friday, but a long one. Thankfully it was my half day at work. And it was also the day of my appointment with my shrink. More on that a little later.

I got out of work and got home a little later than usual for some reason. When I got home Master didn't look that well. He was originally going to do the running around with me. But I knew He wasn't feeling the greatest. I asked Him what was wrong. His sinuses were kicking His ass in a very major way. So He stayed home. Poor Daddy.

But before I went off to my appointment I ran to get Him a sandwich. I figured the bread would help His stomach calm down. So I dropped the sandwich off at home, said goodbye to Master, and then headed to my shrink appointment.

The appointment started a little late, but it went well. He asked me some questions about how I'm doing, if I've been cycling, if I've felt depressed or felt suicidal. And then after I answered all those questions he asked me how my marriage was doing. It may seem like an odd question for him to ask since I'm not in marriage counseling. But I had told him that the number one reason why I sought help was because it was affecting my marriage in a very big, negative way. So I told him that we're doing much better and have been feeling and acting much like we did when we were first married. He smiled and said that he was glad to hear it. He wrote me a prescription for more refills on my medication. He then said that he felt I was doing well and that I could wait until April to see him again. Although he said that if I felt I needed to see him earlier that it wouldn't be a problem at all. Just call his office and they will schedule me an emergency visit. I'm not worried about it honestly, but it's nice to know that I can do that if I need to.

After my appointment was done I headed straight down to my mother's. I visited with her for a while. She's looking kind of frail right now. My mom is more petite than I am and has a serious problem keeping weight on. She worries me sometimes. But she swears she's okay and that she had just had a visit with her doctor.

After I visited with my mom I had to make a few more stops before coming home to my Hubby.

Since then we've been relaxing together. He was kind enough to work on my lower back for me. It was feeling stiff and it feels much better now. Although for some odd reason my right hip is really bothering me tonight.

But now onto a totally different topic. We can't afford that tattoo I desperately want right now, and so my mind has been wandering. I kind of want more piercings. But the main ones I want I can't have due to my job as they are facial piercings. But they do allow nostril piercings as long as it is a stud. So I could get that, put the stud in, and then once it heals buy other ones to wear when I'm not at work.

So I'm going to do some research on that tonight and see if I can financially pull it off this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment