January 31, 2011

Rituals

I think that a lot of D/s or M/s couples start out with some format of ritual. I could be way off base on that. But I know that Master and I did. Kneeling at certain times each day without prompting, carrying His drinks a certain way when bringing them to Him, offering my pussy to Him by putting my ass in the air and my face to the ground while He sat in His recliner, crawling everywhere I needed to go in the apartment unless asking for permission first.

But as time passes those things become common place. They aren't as exciting anymore. Even Master grew tired of the same thing all the time, regardless of how attractive He finds me when my ass is in the air. When it happens three times a day every day, it just gets to be... normal. And normal in such situations isn't good. At least not to me or to my Master.

And so now we have two rituals left. One is that on the weekends when He takes His shower I am to kneel outside the bathroom door unless He tells me to just relax or sends me on an errand. I have to admit I prefer to either kneel or be sent on an errand. Master and I were talking about this last night actually. I was saying how it kind of sets the mood for the day on the weekends. During the work week I get up before He does, I get ready and I go on my way to work. I don't fully get to experience His Domination until I get home from work. So on the weekends when I kneel outside the bathroom door while He takes His shower, I feel that I can relax and enjoy starting the day off fully in my submission to Him rather than having to worry about outside influences that are necessary evils.

And as we spoke about such He agreed that He felt the same way. When I'm at work, He knows that I am still His slave and that I am being a good girl, but He doesn't slip fully into His Dominant mood until I get home. But on the weekends He enjoys putting me in my place and putting me through my paces. It's like we're both exercising our muscles that have been denied for most of the week. We can stretch them once I get home from work, but it's a shadow of how we use them during the weekends.

And so as we spoke about such I said that it would be nice to have a reminder similar to the one we have to set the pace for the day on the weekends. And He said He would think about it. In fact tonight when I got home while we waited for dinner to finish cooking, I was of course already undressed. I sat on the floor in front of His chair as I have taken to doing recently to tell Him of my day and just talk. And He said, "Why are you sitting?" and so I quickly corrected myself and knelt up. He had me stay like that until our conversation finished and it was time for dinner. I greatly enjoyed it. I don't know if that's what He has in mind, or if He is going to change it up. But either way I was very happy to do it.

The 2nd ritual we have kept is that once I have done with my bath or shower, regardless of the day of the week I kneel at the side of His recliner until He tells me to relax or tells me to fetch Him something. That happens every night of the week, but it does not get boring. It still pleases both of us and I don't think that one will ever go away.

But that is all we need these days. We now prefer to be more spontaneous. He is now doing more of the snapping of His fingers and pointing at His feet when He wants me to kneel before Him. And it makes my pulse quicken when He does that. That is what I enjoy. The spontaneity and the excitement that comes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment