January 10, 2011

Twist Me

Most people would argue that I was pretty fucking twisted when I first met Master, even though I was "only" 20 years old at the time. But I swear He has made me even more twisted. (Although Master says that's not the case at all...) I insist that He has twisted, pulled, molded, and torn at me until I'm just where He wants me to be. And the sickest thing about it? I love it.

So as I said in the Marked post Master gave me permission to get His initials tattooed on me. The only thing that He was concerned about is how it would look. So last night I looked online and started looking at different designs. I can not draw. I mean I can doodle, but when it comes to serious artistic ability, I have none. And I wanted it to be personal. I didn't want just some piece of flash with whatever kind of font in it. So while I was looking around online I saw pieces that I thought may look good together.

I saved a bunch of tribal flash and only one font set, since I knew exactly what font I wanted. But with the tribal I couldn't be sure what would look best. Most of them looked like they were designed for arm wraps or lower back tattoos, but I figure I could manipulate them later. So I saved, and saved, and saved some more.

Eventually Master told me that I had to get off of the computer, so I stopped looking around and relaxed with Him.

Today I have been just incredibly happy. I couldn't stop smiling. I just kept thinking to myself how great of a Husband I have, how great our sex life is, how much I love Him, etc. It helped that I got fucked really, really good last night. ;-)

So tonight when I got home Master and I relaxed for a while after dinner. I have been doing more physical things to show my submission. And Master has been loving it, and reacting in such a way that shows me He wants me to keep doing such. I've been kneeling a lot, nuzzling Him, and just being very docile in my actions. Today while I was kneeling Master gently pushed against my knee with the front of His boot. I immediately knew what He wanted. I opened my knees wide and knelt up straight. He smiled and ran His hand gently across my face before raking His nails under my chin. *shivers* I had forgotten that the more I show my submission in small, physical ways in addition to the emotional and verbal, He reacts in a way that makes me want to act that way more, which just leads into this wonderful cycle.

Tonight I took the time to work on the tattoo with Master's initials that I want. I opened our paint-like program and played around. The initials were pretty easy, since I already knew how I wanted those to look. But then came what I wanted them to be surrounded by. So I opened different pieces of flash that I had saved last night and dicked around with it. That is until I finally found the right one! It took some time but I got it just right and showed Master. He loved it! So now it's saved on our computer and is waiting for us to save up the money so that it can be put on my flesh. I just have to decide if I want it on my ribs, or in the center of my back, right along my spine. Right now I'm leaning more towards the center of my back.

When I was done taking my bath Master had me dress up for Him. He's spoiled me lately, since He had some spare money. He got me my new nipple jewelry, which you already knew. But He also took me shopping yesterday and got me a black mini skirt and two pairs of knee highs that look slutty as hell.

So tonight He had me put on the knee highs, the skirt, a pair of heels, and a mesh top. That's it. He then took pictures and we had a great time. Once the pictures were done He had me take the skirt off. Why? Because it's one of the few short skirts that I can actually wear outside (with a thong anyway) and so He didn't want to get it messed up tonight since it's brand new. But the knee highs, heels, and mesh top have stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment