January 16, 2011

Better Day

Today was better than yesterday. Like I said in my last post, yesterday didn't suck but it was frustrating for a while.

But anyway, enough about yesterday. Today was more go with the flow type stuff. There were things we had to get done, but it was at our leisure. We were both more relaxed and just had a good time. At first we just relaxed at home and then finally got motivated enough to leave the apartment.

We went to the pet store. We looked for a new toy for Radar, but they didn't have any that we didn't think he would destroy within five minutes. But we got the pup's dog food and some timothy hay for the bunnies. We then went to another store, got some things we needed there. On a whim we decided to stop off at the grocery store and pick up a bottle of Bailey's. Last time we got the caramel flavored one, this time we got the coffee flavored one. It sounds really good.

Once we got home we took care of the animals and have been relaxing the rest of the day. We played a few video games together and did some smack talk, which is always a good time.We watched a couple of movies and some episodes of Saturday Night Live. Tonight Master wants me to dress up for Him. I asked for permission to stay up later than usual on a Sunday night. He said we would see.

I'm not looking forward to the weekend ending. It went by rather quickly. Although I do have to say that recently not a lot has been coming to mind as far as blog post material goes. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, but just that I'm not really sure what to write about, or how to write about it, or I just don't feel like rambling. Which is what I'm doing right now. Hopefully tomorrow I can break through this stint of writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment