January 6, 2011

Bruised

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. I asked to be used, and He was more than willing to grant my request. He grabbed my ankles and flipped me over onto my stomach. He entered me rather quickly and roughly. After a little while I asked Him if it would be easier on His knee if I was propped up on pillows. (Yes, His knee is still bothering Him a bit.. although not as often.)

He didn't bother to answer me. He just pulled out, grabbed two pillows, forced me onto all fours, shoved the pillows under me, and slammed me back down. With the pillows my ass was propped up into the air which caused Him to go even deeper once He slipped back inside me.

It was overwhelming to be perfectly honest. He was not being gentle at all, and every movement of His hips sent a shock wave through my body. I couldn't help but be loud, even though I was not allowed to cum. It was one of those things where I either made a lot of noise (moaning, whimpering, gasping, etc.) or have a sensory overload due to no form of release.

When He filled me with His cum I was cramping a bit. He had gone very deep, and very hard. My vaginal walls felt bruised. It hurt quite a bit, but not all of the pain was bad.

But before I curled up to go to sleep I took a tylenol just to be on the safe side. It's not the first time I've gotten cramping immediately after sex/during sex when I'm not on the rag. And sometimes it gets so bad afterward that I can't sleep. So I figured taking the tylenol would be a good idea.

Master had me go to sleep right after He was done with me and I had taken the tylenol. I slept in the bedroom rather than in the living room because I was having a problem breathing due to my sinuses.

This morning I woke up and my sinuses aren't as bad as they have been the past two days, but now my throat kind of hurts due to all the sinus drainage. Fun for me. So I ended up taking three benadryl through out today. And I think they are finally catching up with me as I have basically no energy this evening. It's a very good thing that tomorrow is my half day at work.

Also, another thing I noticed today is that my pussy still feels bruised. I informed Master of this, and He said that He would have to let me heal at least for tonight so that we could have all sorts of fun this weekend. Gods I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment