January 7, 2011

New Shiny Things!

Not that long ago Master had asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I had got Him a video game He really wanted, so He wanted to make sure to get me something I really wanted as well. I'll be the first to admit I'm hard to shop for. Not because I'm ultra picky or anything, but just because I really don't want a lot. I'm more the type to say, "But we could get You..." or "How about we go out to dinner or go to a movie instead?" You know, basically anything that doesn't involve me having to pin point something that is just for me.

But I had a great idea. I wanted new body jewelry! Just for my nipple piercings though. I didn't really want any new jewelry for my VCH (vertical clit hood) piercing just yet. I really like the curved barbell for that. I had straight barbells in my nipple piercings. But I wanted something a little different. So I looked around online (even though I wasn't going to buy online.. I just looked to get an idea of what I wanted) and finally decided that I wanted the horseshoe/circular jewelry. Whichever you want to call it.

I also knew that I wanted to get the jewelry at the place I originally got them pierced at. I like the shop, and they use implant grade jewelry which is a great thing since I have a nickel allergy. At first we had to put this whole idea on the back burner because we were tight on funds. But this week Master got paid from His freelance job and He promised me we would get them today.

So after I got out of work we had a couple of other errands to run. So we did that first and then went out to the tattoo/piercing parlor that I love so much. We had a hard time finding a parking spot so Master dropped me off at the door and then just circled. I went in and amazingly the woman who had originally done the piercings was there. The odd thing was she remembered me for some reason. Never mind I got these over a year ago. I told her what I wanted but admitted that I honestly did not remember what gauge I wear. So she had me go into the piercing room and show her my nipple. Apparently I wear a 14 gauge.

So she showed me what she had and asked if I wanted the smaller balls or the bigger ones. I couldn't help but giggle at that. Of course I wanted the ones with the bigger balls. ;-)

So she rings me up and before I know it I'm walking out of there with new jewelry! I hadn't put them in there, obviously. I had them safely tucked away in my purse in the little plastic slip case that they were in.

Master and I went out to dinner after that and while we were waiting for our food to arrive I was giddy about my new jewelry and asked Him if He wanted to see. So He kind of chuckled at my being so excited over it and said yes. I pulled them out of my purse and showed Him. He said they weren't as big as He thought they would be, but He liked them. (Keep in mind these are 14 gauge. So yeah, not very big.)

So we get home after one more errand after dinner and watched a movie. After that I got a clean piece of tupperware put warm water in it and antibacterial soap. I then put the new jewelry in there to soak for a little while. After a while of that I sat on the couch, got my clean jewelry and put paper towels on my lap. I took out my right straight barbell and placed it on the paper towel. Then I got the circular barbell and put it in. I was kind of surprised that Master watched me do this. Why? Because some people find it gross, or just fucked up looking when you shove a piece of metal through your flesh and feel no pain what so ever. I'm not saying He is squimish, but I didn't really know because He's never seen me put in jewelry before.

So once the right one was done I started taking out my left one. Master immediately started commenting how much He loves the new jewelry and I only had one it so far. *giggles* So I got the left one done, put the "old" jewelry away and looked at my new jewelry. I absolutely love them! I love the straight barbells as well but there is just something about the circular barbells that I really, really like.

So I've been walking around tonight with my new jewelry in smiling and very happy. Master keeps commenting how much they catch the light and He loves the fact that they are more visible besides a shiny "dot" on each side of my nipple. So I think He is very pleased. He's already talking about getting me more body jewelry, which will be awesome! So I'm sure I'll be looking online for more ideas of what I may want, or He may want me to get and go from there until the next time I want to change them out of He orders me to. That's another aspect of it I love.. if He wants to see something different on me as far as my jewelry goes, He can just order me to change them out. Yay! More orders! :-D

That's one thing I like about jewelry, it's a form of body modification that you can alter in a way. It keeps your options open. So I'm very happy with my (belated) Christmas present. It was more than worth the wait. Thank You very, very much my Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment