January 26, 2011

Blank Mind

I have no idea what I should blog about. No idea what so ever. I tried my best to not take a muscle relaxer today. And I made it until about 3pm when finally my neck said, "Fuck you, you're taking a pill!"

I was pushing myself a little too far today. But being behind on my work fucks with me a lot. So I was pushing and pushing and pushing until that first familiar twinge of "Oh hell" started up. Then I backed way off, popped a muscle relaxer and a few Advil and waited for the work day to be done.

But these muscle relaxers always make me so damn loopy. And apparently a loopy Kitten does not make for good blog posts.

Master has been incredibly kind and understanding. He has been allowing me to chill a lot. He still tells me when to take my bath and when to do my blog post. But other than that He's mainly just having me relax and rest as much as I can. I don't do well with feeling like I can't live up to my normal expectations. My normal expectations being that I can do a full 8+ hour work day, come home, and do what my Master wants when He wants me to do it without feeling sluggish or just not home at all.

But when I'm not feeling 100% Master is constantly on my tail to make sure I relax and rest. Cause if He didn't do that He knows I would keep pushing myself until I crash.

He takes such good care of me. And I tell Him that all the time when I'm sick or in a lot of pain or my body is just plain fucking with me. And He normally just smiles and tells me that I do the same for Him. Which is true, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it when He does such for me.

Not that He doesn't always take good care of me. Because He does, and I take good care of Him all the time as well. But when either of us are unwell in any way the other one steps it up a notch. It's reassuring, and it's a great weight off my shoulders to know that I have someone else I can lean on. No one should have to stand on their own two feet with no one to lean on. Unfortunately I know a lot of people who are in relationships that do. I've been in relationships like that. It's rough, and it's emotionally unsettling. But I don't have to worry about it ever again. Master will always be there for me to lean on, and to take care of me when I need it. Even if I don't know I need it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment