January 3, 2011

Unpopular Opinion

Having male friends and hearing them bitch about their girlfriends or wives, and then hearing my female friends tell me what they want their man to do... I have discovered that I have an unpopular opinion, train of thought, what have you.

A lot of the women I have had as friends over the years typically want one of two things out of a boyfriend/fiance/husband.. 1) A man that is completely pussy whipped and will do everything she says and not talk back, be a mind reader, and not pressure her for sex. 2) A sugar daddy. Someone to buy them everything they want, buy them flowers for no reason what so ever that cost insane amounts of cash money that could be better spent else wear, and buy them the biggest fucking rock that she can possibly have on her finger without breaking said finger.

That my friends, is what I hear most out of women I have known. Now some people may argue that either of those scenarios is a "female dom" or "mistress" way of thinking. Well first off, I don't agree with the woman having control in a male/female relationship. In same sex relationships well obviously one of them is going to be more dominant than the other or they are going to fight a lot. You know, like how I see a heterosexual relationship.

But in a heterosexual relationship I feel that the male should be the leader, the alpha, the one who takes charge. Both men and women look at me funny when I say I have to check with my Husband when they ask to make plans, or whatever. Well not only is that common courtesy in my book (hell Master even at least warns me first.. but normally He double checks with me to see if we have anything else going on, because I'm His secretary) but that's my Husband. In my mind I should double check with Him before making any concrete plans.

I think this is why I don't understand males who can not take charge, or who fumble their way through things. Especially in the sex department. Doesn't make sense to me at all. And I never really think about it until we start playing with other people. We've never played with another person and/or couple who is in the lifestyle in the way that we are. We've played with people who "scene" but no one who lives the life and takes it on as their path like we do.

BC is a good example. He wants to be a Dom or Master, and so my Master allowed him to try a few things with me, beings that I was already trained and Master knows where my loyalty is, obviously. Now like I said BC wants to be a Dom. He is not one. Basically his interests only include rope bondage. As in intricate rope bondage. Which is boring as hell to me. I like being tied up, but I don't want it to take fucking forever to get it on me, and not only that.. but make it damn near impossible to fuck me after it's done. What is the point?! *deep breath* So anyway, when I think of a dominant male, I think of someone like my Master. Rough, knows how to command with not only His actions but with His words, tone of voice, and facial expressions. Someone who will make you do what they want forcefully even if they haven't given you time to comply with the vocal request. Why? Because they don't fucking have to. *purrs*

BC? Yeah. Um, no. He asks nicely. He makes requests, not demands. He only does light, soft, caressing touches. I mean I like those from Master, but not when He's barking orders at me. Then I want the roughness, and the man handling, and the physical backing up the verbal. Quite a few times when Master allowed BC to "put me through my paces" I had to keep myself from laughing because I knew that would piss him off, and displease Master very much.

So yeah.

Then comes this potential playmate, PB. You know, the one I wrote about in my last post. Not only does he only do light touches (from the very little that did actually happen) but he doesn't know how to initiate anything. He acts like a virgin, I swear. He has no idea what to do and once he does finally do something he acts like he's not sure if that's what he's supposed to be doing. Master even tried coaching him, trying to show Him what I like.. and PB did the exact opposite. And honestly I had to suppress laughter, yet again. However, Master wants to see if eventually PB will come out of his shell, and relax a bit more. So He is going to allow a few more attempts and then re-evaluate the situation from there. I am just going along with it because that's what my Master wants.

Such men are funny to me. Literally, I find them amusing. And not in a "aw that's cute" sort of way. But as in a "really? wow" sort of way.

Now I'm not saying that I want someone else to dominate me, but for fucks sake, when my Master is trying to show you what to do.. follow His lead! He is showing you for a reason! And if you're going to attempt to give orders, put some god damn force behind your voice. At least attempt to act confident.

I think that's one reason why Master, when I first met Him, made my head turn to the point that I damn near gave myself whiplash. He is one of those men where His very presence fills the room and it's all alpha vibes.

I'm not saying that other men like that don't exist. But I am one of those people who believe that there is one mate for everyone, and it's on not only an emotional level, but also on a spiritual and chemical level as well. I found mine. It's as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment