January 5, 2011

I Hate My Sinuses

My sinuses do not like me today. And they didn't yesterday either. Because they are bastards.

Yesterday I woke up with my sinuses just beating the hell out of my head. So I took some non-drowsy sinus medication and went to work. Well the sinus meds didn't really work. My nose was still running, I was sneezing, and the pressure headache was still there. Unfortunately it stayed with me into the night and in fact got worse at night time. Of course.

So I took some more sinus meds and stayed up with Master for a bit. I had gotten dressed up in my school girl outfit, but I was exhausted before Master was ready to go to bed. And I wasn't feeling that great because of the pressure headache and sinus drainage. So He allowed me to sleep on the couch. He woke me up a few hours later and had me move to the bedroom. He was right there beside me as I laid down. He felt up my leg and nuzzled my neck a little bit before telling me to roll onto my stomach. I did as I was told, even though I was barely awake at that point. He then forced His cock into me and used me to get Himself off. Whenever He wakes me up by fucking me I am not allowed to cum. Every time He does that it's to use me. Not that I'm complaining mind you. ;-)

After He filled me with His cum He kissed the back of my head, rolled over, and allowed me to curl up with Him as we both drifted off to sleep.

Today my sinuses haven't been quite as bad, but I'm still all stuffed up and having to blow my nose quite a bit. My poor nose hurts. :-(

I'm just hoping that my sinuses quit fucking with me before Friday. Master has a lot of plans this weekend that involve my ass. Literally. And I'd rather be feeling up to par for it rather than all loopy on sinus medication. No matter what sinus medication I take it makes me feel out of it. Loopy. Just not totally myself. I don't want to take a Benadryl because that shit knocks me the fuck out. It's a great sleep aid, let me tell you. And I'd rather be able to be awake this evening to spend time with my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment