January 18, 2011

Surprised Myself

All day yesterday I had been horny. Like like "Oh my Gods fuck me now!" kind of horny, but just that nice constant reminder that goes through your entire body that lets you know you need a thick cock inside you at some point that day.

I had of course informed Master of this several times through out the day while I was at work. I had also asked Him for an assignment. I was thinking something along the lines of a written assignment. But that's not what He wanted. I've taken "naughty" pictures of myself while at work with my cell phone. In the bathroom, behind a closed stall door when the bathroom is empty of course.

They have always been of my tits, or my pussy, or me fingering my pussy. So He decided that what He wanted me to do was to take pictures of myself with my cell phone fingering my ass. This was not easy to accomplish, let me tell you. I was so afraid of dropping my damn phone. There were several screw ups because I can't see the angle I have the camera at. So I just kind of click, bring the cell phone back in front of me, and then look to see if it's a good picture or not. Rinse and repeat. But finally I got about 6 or 7 pictures all told of me fingering my ass. He was pleased.

When I got home we ate dinner and relaxed. He had me dress up for Him. We relaxed some more after my bath and then shortly after my usual bedtime Master ordered me to the bedroom.

We started off by playing with one another. His hand stroking the outer lips of my pussy, me stroking His cock. It was nice, slow, and intimate. I had my forehead resting under His chin and He would nuzzle me every now and again.

Then He asked me if I wanted to be on my back or on all fours. Surprisingly I chose a third option. I wanted to be on my stomach, but with two pillows under my hips so that my ass would be lifted into the air. He seemed pleased by this and started to gather the pillows together, when suddenly I surprised both of us and asked if I could be used for His pleasure. This means no orgasms for me. I understand why He was surprised by this. I haven't been asking for that a lot, at least not until after I've had an orgasm or four. As to why it surprised me... I was surprised because I had been horny all day and I wanted an orgasm. But apparently I wanted to be used more, and just please Him rather than focus on my own needs/wants. Other wise why would I have blurted that out?

But He granted my request, and used me. In fact He told me that I'm a great masturbation tool. Sometimes when He uses me while we're fucking He basically just kneels up on the bed, grabs me by the hips and moves me rather than Him moving. It's as if He's jerking off but using me instead of His hands or a toy. Well, then again I am the toy. The animated fuck toy. Animated until He orders me not to move anyway. Then I guess I'm just a fuck toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment