August 17, 2010

Just A Bit More Effort

Most nights I dress up for Master in whatever lingerie He wants me to, or He tells me to decide for myself.

Well last night I took my bath a bit earlier than normal. I honestly don't remember if I had asked Him if He wanted me in lingerie or not. That's the normal routine. I'll ask, He says either yes or no, and we go from there. But I honestly don't remember if I asked Him last night or not.

However, I do remember that before my bath I grabbed a nice slutty slitted dress, and my heels. The dress I'm talking about is one I use to wear when I stripped, and sometimes when we went out (to strip clubs.. it's not something I'd really wear to say.. go to dinner).

So after my bath was over, I peeked out of the bathroom to see if Master was preoccupied. He was. I wanted this to be a surprise since He hadn't seen what I had grabbed to wear.

So I decided to take it a step further and put on some make-up. I hardly ever wear make-up and normally only put it on if we're going out, out... besides dinner. But I figured what's an extra 15 minutes, to look extra nice for Him for a night?

So I put on some lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara. I then pulled the extremely tight dress on, and then slipped into my heels.

Once I was sure everything was in place, I strutted out into the living room. Master was sitting in His recliner playing a video game. But He turned, saw me, and said, "Are you going out tonight?"

I giggled and said, "Yeah babe. Without You."

He chuckled and said, "Like hell you are."

There is no way He'd let me out of the apartment dressed like that without Him. But He knew I was joking around. So I stood there, leaned in for a kiss, and then asked Him if He wanted to fool around.

His initial response wasn't exactly what I was looking for. He said, "Right now?" So I smirked and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize we had to wait until bedtime."

I then walked over to the computer desk. Getting more of a look at me and how I was dressed, must have kicked something up in Him though. Next thing I know He's exiting out of His video game and saying, "Get your slutty ass to the bedroom."

Sir, yes Sir!

So I walked to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. The sex was almost immediate and it was very intense and raw, and I loved it.

After He had filled me, and I had a few orgasms myself, He allowed me to get undressed. So I took my heels off first (yes I had kept them on) and then slid out of the dress.

Later in the evening as it was getting closer to bed time I went into the bedroom to find a bra for the next day. As I'm digging through my clothes He comes into the bedroom, pushes me onto the bed and tells me I can look later. He shoved His cock into my mouth and stroked my pussy before flipping me onto my stomach and fucking me until I was quite sore.

After that we went back into the living room (I didn't find a bra until the next morning) and I fell asleep on the couch while He stayed up.

He woke me up at 3am (three hours and 10 minutes before my alarm was going to go off) to move me to the bedroom. Apparently His insomnia is back.

Once we were curled up in bed together, and I was happily passed out once more, I remember having very hot and nasty dreams about that Man of mine. I can't remember the details unfortunately, but still. It kept a smile on my face all day.

And now I'm going to end this post here. My left hip is really bothering me today, and sitting here at the computer is making it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment