August 10, 2010

The Week Continues..

It's not going by as quickly as last week did, but it's still going a hell of a lot faster than when I was doing my last position at the company, and I am still really enjoying the work.

However, for the last half hour of work I had to basically make myself look busy because I had run out of things to do, and my trainer didn't have anything else for me. She is starting to leave me at my desk alone more and more now. But for the majority of the day she is still sitting beside me, helping me learn. There is so much to learn. So. Much. Some days it feels like my head is full, and I can't possibly fit more information into it. But I know with time and repetition I'll get it.

When I got home from work Master and I ate dinner, and then I did my first round of yoga exercise. They are 10 minute work outs, but I figure a slow start is a good one. Especially since I have never done anything like this before.

I then took my bath and am enjoying the rest of the evening, although there are only two hours left before I must go to bed.

Last night I had passed out on the couch shortly after 10pm. Master didn't wake me, but instead let me sleep. He took care of the dog and the rabbits, which was very sweet of Him. He then woke me up at 2am, when He was heading to bed so we could curl up and sleep next to one another.

Even after so many years of sleeping next to Him every night, I still treasure that. I love sleeping next to Him, being curled up with Him, and sometimes when I can't sleep... watching Him sleep. I hope that never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment