August 24, 2010

War Paint

Last night, when I dressed up for Master I also put on eyeshadow and some lipstick. The eyeshadow was silver, and it fucking rocked. I looked hot. :-D

So this morning, as I was getting ready for work I started thinking about make-up. When I first met Master I was 20, and I had never owned a pair of heels and I had never worn make-up seriously. By seriously, I mean that I just messed around with it and basically picked the weirdest colors I could possibly find and wore it, just to fuck around.

Now, while Master prefers a more natural look what He means by that is He doesn't like a shit ton of make-up. Like foundation and blush, and then eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and lip liner.

The only kinds of make-up I have ever worn since meeting Master is eyeshadow, eye liner (although never at the same time, it's one or the other), lipstick and occasionally mascara. Apparently, this is natural enough for Him because He always compliments me when I wear make-up.

So anyway, when I use to wear make-up a lot I referred to it as "war paint". Why? I honestly don't know. But I did.

But now I think of it that way because I noticed that I feel better about myself when I'm wearing it. I feel more beautiful, not so plain I guess. It gives me more self esteem, and makes me feel like I'm putting more effort into my appearance. So I like thinking of it as war paint. Warriors wore war paint not only to blend in but also for courage.

So I like my war paint, and am currently wearing some again.

Before I left for work I sent Master an e-mail (as He was not yet awake) and asked Him if I could wear make-up more often.

This evening once I got home from work, He told me that I am now allowed to wear make-up to work, as long as it's not too whorish.. lol

Speaking of allowed and not allowed, Master is not allowing me to shave my pussy right now. He wants me to grow my landing strip back. I tried while keeping up with my normal shaving other wise and it turned out crooked because lets face it, when it's just stubble, well.. you can't really tell where the lines should be!

So He is having me grow it out, and if I'm really good He'll either A) allow me to shave this weekend or B) He'll do the shaving for me. I would prefer B, but after this itchiness of letting it grow back, I can't say I'd really protest to either.. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment