August 15, 2010

Late Start

Last night around 1am, Master was still watching Stargate and I was laying there on the couch reading a book. I was getting tired of reading, and didn't really want to go back on the computer. So I put my book down and asked Him if He was staying up. He said yes. So I asked permission to sleep on the couch until He was ready to go to bed.

So about two hours later He woke me up and I oh so sexily stumbled my way to the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. He laid down next to me and asked me if I was still tired. I admitted to Him that I was somewhere between being awake and being asleep. Everything had this sort of surreal fuzziness to it.

So He decided I was awake enough for Him to fuck me. *smirks*

He allowed me to cum and filled me with His. After that we laid there, cuddling one another. My new pillows are apparently too fluffy. I couldn't get comfortable. So I put one away, and only slept with the one. It was comfortable, but still kind of weird. For as long as I can remember I've always had two pillows. I'm sure in a few weeks time I'll be back to using two, once the new one is beaten down a bit and not so poofy.

This morning (afternoon?) I didn't wake up until 12:30pm. I couldn't believe it. It's been a long time since I've slept in that late. Master had slept in with me.

So we got up and just kind of relaxed around the apartment, spending time with each other, and the dog.

We eventually ventured out for food, and stopped at the local game store to browse and kill time.

Once we got home we went back to relaxing. I finished my latest book already. It only took me a day and a half. It was a very odd, but good book.

I took my bath and while I was putting on my lingerie for the evening Master's mother called. Apparently her brand new computer gave her the Blue Screen of Death. It was obviously still under warranty, so she has sent it in to be repaired. She said she thinks her and her husband can handle putting it back together and hooking it back up the modem. She is supposed to get it back on Friday. I find that kind of weird, seeing as she dropped it off today. That's 5 days those tech boys have to play with it. And it's something that probably won't take more than a few hours. But they still have her husband's laptop to play on.

My mind has kind of been a mess today. I am finding it difficult to jump start it into coherent thought processes rather than just instinctual reactions. So needless to say my mood has been up, down and sideways today due to that. One minute I'm happy go lucky, the next thing I know I'm kinda pissy about whatever, and then I'm back to just being fine again a few minutes later. Ugh.

One of these days I think I'll have to just sit down and let my fingers walk across the keyboard, without thought behind it. I don't know if it'll be something I post publicly or not. And it's not going to be tonight because my brain is misfiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment