August 12, 2010

Falling Apart

Hello. My name is Kitten, I'm 27 years old, and I am falling apart apparently.

For the past two weeks my fibromyalgia has been kicking my ass. It comes in waves. One minute it'll be tolerable, and the next I'm ready to cry due to the pain. I don't cry though. I choke back that instinct and fight through it, like I usually do.

And then today my damn head had to join into the mix. It started with pain at the base of my skull. It stayed there for a little while, I rubbed it to try and ease the pain up. Then as the day continued the pain spread from the base of my neck and wrapped around my skull. Kill me now.

So I take two tylenol and do my best to not do any sudden movements with my head or neck. Eventually, it starts to fade away. I basically drank enough water today to drown someone with. I didn't want to drink a lot of soda because when the pain gets that back I start feeling sick to my stomach and that's no fun.

If I had still been in my old position at work I would have called Master to come pick me up and take me home. It was that bad. But since I'm only in my second week of this position I didn't want to take off, so I pushed through it.

By the time I got home from work the migraine was gone, thankfully.

Master and I had dinner and I played around online for a while. Then I took my bath. Master is allowing me to wear a comfy t-shirt for the time being. Then for whatever reason I painted my nails. My toenails are purple with silver stripes on them, and my fingernails are silver with purple stripes on them. Very teenagerish of me, I know. But I still like doing that sort of thing, and I'm still young enough to pull it off. At least in my own mind I am.

Hell, who am I kidding. I'll probably be doing that sort of thing in my 40's.

I also sent an e-mail to Ideal Image, about getting a free consultation about laser hair removal. They do bikini lines, but I want basically all that hair gone. Just. Gone. I told Master about it, and He said that's fine but He wants me to have the ability to have a strip still. So I would get every thing else removed except for that strip. Then when He wants me to have that, I can grow it out. And when He doesn't, that'll be the only part of my pussy I'll have to shave! That would be amazing.

I have no idea how much this sort of thing costs, but they have financing available. Plus if I can't afford it now, that doesn't mean I can't afford it later. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time. I figure I'll get my pussy done first. And if I'm 100% pleased with that, then I'll do the underarms, and then maybe my legs. But I can only do my legs if the laser won't damage my ink. I'd have to ask them about that. And if there is even the slightest risk of it damaging my ink, I won't get my legs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment