August 8, 2010

What Do You Mean the Weekend is Over?

*sigh* It's Sunday evening already. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my new job, but still.... I wish the weekend had gone by more slowly.

Today was spent taking Radar to a local pet store and returning a toy of his that he was able to destroy in less than 5 minutes even though it was supposed to be a toy made for "aggressive chewers". So we got our money back for that and got him some wheat free dog treats instead.

Then we stopped at a grocery store. Master and Radar stayed in the car while I ran inside to get some things. After that we went home and stayed home. I spent most of the afternoon laying on the couch reading one of my favorite books of all time, "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman.

I also finally started my period today. And it came in kicking and screaming. My entire lower back hates me. And my lower abdomen isn't liking me very much either. Menopause? Hello? Where are you?

I feel older than I am today. I'm not sure why.

Since I will be not getting as much exercise through walking now at work, due to the transfer, Master wants me to start an exercise routine.

I use to do leg lifts and stomach crunches a lot when I was younger. I had a 6-pack at one point actually. Imagine that. A 5ft1 young girl with a 6-pack.

So I shall be looking into different exercises I can do at home without equipment, how many I should be doing a day, etc and so on. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments.

I don't want to be ripped, I just want to be toned. More so than I am now.

MZ, the driver of our carpool has off work tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. So Master will be taking myself and AM to work those days, and AM's fiance will be taking us home.

Master also has an interview tomorrow. I wish Him a lot of luck!

That's all I really have to say at the moment. I have to go look up directions for Master now.

No comments:

Post a Comment