August 9, 2010

Stupid Headache

It needs to rain again. Actually, what I would really like is for a good, hard, loud as hell storm that doesn't knock the power out. Yeah, I'm not being to picky at all right? Right. *pft*

I have this damn headache in my left temple that is slowly but surely spreading it's happy go lucky self across my forehead. And I hate it. I want it to go away and never come back.

I want to read my book, but I don't want to wear my glasses. I've been wearing my glasses for 8 hours today, and after a while, since I don't wear them 24/7, they start to make my eyes hurt. On top of that I wore them for a good chunk of time yesterday since I felt like lazing about on the couch reading. So no more reading for me tonight.

Work went pretty well.

Master's interview turned out to not really be an interview. It turned out to be a bunch of people who got called in for said "interview", when in fact all they did was explain the job and have them fill out an application. You know, the thing Master already filled out online. So that pretty much felt like a wasted trip to Master.

He then surprised His mother by meeting up with her on her lunch break. She seemed to enjoy that. But apparently her router (you know, the one I just fixed) is "broken" and so she had ordered a new one. She is going to have her husband try and set it up, and if that doesn't work then they're going to ask me to fix it.

Also my mother told me that the font size on her computer is to small. I tried walking her through fixing that, but that didn't work. I do better with hands on stuff, and since we don't have the same OS I couldn't follow her step by step, and she isn't very good at explaining what she's looking at. She glides through all the things on the screen, and doesn't slow down. And then I tell her to click on something and she clicks on the wrong thing. I love her, the gods know I do, but sometimes when I try helping her with that kind of stuff I want to reach through the phone and smack her one.

So the next time I go down there (it won't be a special trip this time) she wants me to take a look at it.

I should start my own business with this shit. The problem being I don't know enough to actually do that. I know enough to help with small things, but sooner or later I'd be in way over my head.

So anyway, I looked into the Netflix selections for Yoga and Pilates, and I found a ton of them! Rock on! So I loaded a few into queue and we'll see how that goes. I won't be starting tonight, but hopefully tomorrow? I'll have to try and pry the Xbox controller out of Master's hands for a while. ;-)

Then once I have some of them down, hopefully I won't even need to watch the videos, at least not every time. I know, I know. I'm getting way ahead of myself. But this has to beat a gym membership any day. This way it doesn't cost me extra money, and it doesn't eat up gas in the car, and if it's nasty weather out, it won't matter. Yay!

Thank you for the suggestions ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment