August 21, 2010

Random Saturday

This morning Master woke me up because the dog was bugging him to be taken out. It was about 11am or so, so we both ended up getting out of bed and I took the dog out. After that we tried figuring out what we wanted to do with our Saturday.

Master is pretty restless lately. I'm sure it's due to Him wanting to know if He got that job at the place BC works at. But when He gets restless He's either irritable or is constantly bored. And really, there isn't much to do.I know the feeling. Every once and a while I'll get restless as hell too, and I feel like my skin is to tight and every idea I come up with to entertain myself just sounds boring and I don't want to do it, even though I'm bored with doing nothing at all. It's a sucky ass mood to be in. Hopefully He hears something soon.

I was hoping to take Radar to the park today, but it was to damn hot out. So we looked at the movie listings and saw that The Expendables was playing. Master told me that He thought I didn't want to see it. I told Him that I was on the fence about it, but we might as well go because I knew He wanted to see it, and if anything it would be something to do.

So we go, I was in my new favorite dress. The one Master got for me at the local county fair not that long ago. As usual when we go to the movies, we got there early, got some snacks, and then went to go find our seats.

So we sat down and started munching. Half way through the previews a couple sat behind us. They were loud and annoying almost immediately. Something told me that they weren't going to shut up once the movie started so I asked Master if He wanted to move. He said no, that it should be fine.

That's one thing I really hate about movie theaters... the general public.

Sure as shit through out the entire movie the bitch behind us would not stop reacting to something on the screen every five mother fucking seconds. I would glare over my shoulder or make a remark about it, and Master would tell her to shut up, hell.. the guy sitting with her (I'm assuming it was her man) told her to shut up. And she would apologize to her boyfriend but then five seconds later would start right back up. So I asked Master if He wanted to move, again. He said no, that the noise would just follow us.

So while I was honestly enjoying the movie, this bitch was just pissing me off and I'm sitting there getting more and more annoyed thinking I'd paid good money to see this movie and here this cunt is ruining my good time. So finally, at about the last 15 minutes of the movie when the bitch behind me said something again I stood up and said, "That's enough. I'm moving," and I walked to the opposite end of the aisle we were in (no one else was in it) and sat down. Master stayed where He was. But at least I enjoyed the last 15 minutes of the movie.

When we left I met Master in the main hallway of the movie theater and I told Him that I had actually liked the movie. It's just that the trailers for it had made it seem like it was going to be hokey, although it wasn't at all. I do wish Bruce Willis had been in it more though. I think he's a great actor. But basically, he had a cameo in it and that was it. I do want to see that movie again. At home this time though, where the only people talking would be Master or myself. He really liked the movie as well.

We then went home and I called BC to see if he wanted to come over since his girlfriend was out of town for the weekend. He said he already had plans but would be calling us soon cause apparently he has something on his mind. I asked him to call me once he got out of work, but that didn't happen. I might give him a call tomorrow though to see what was up.

The rest of the evening has been spent with Master and I watching Ghost Adventures.

I'm feeling the need to be creative for some reason. I've been doodling in my down time at work. I've been flipping through the themes here on Word Press, thinking maybe I'd want to change it. But nothing is catching my eye. So I don't know. Maybe I'll just stick with doodling right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment