August 4, 2010

So Damn Tired

I don't know what's up with me lately, but I'm tired the minute I get home and am ready to pass out once my head hits the pillow.

I'm not sick or anything, so I know it's not that. Master thinks that it has to do with starting this new position at work. Part stress, part overload of the brain from shoving so much new information into it. I tend to agree with Him, since it only hit this week.

A good example was tonight. Master and I were watching a movie. He had just finished working on my shoulders since my fibromyalgia is also kicking my tail, and I was laying down on the couch. One minute I'm wide awake watching the movie, the next thing I know Master is telling me to wake up because it's 9pm and time for me to go take my bath.

The fibromyalgia kicking up may also be making me more tired. I've been in a lot of pain lately, and so my body may be responded to that. Whenever my body needs to heal, whether it be from illness, pain from "normal" BS, or injury, the first thing my body does is say, "Oh? We're not feeling 100%? Lets shut down!"

It's weird.

So after Master made sure I was awake, I took my bath, read for a little while, and am now just drifting through cyber space, aimlessly. I still feel tired, even though I must have napped for a good hour to an hour and a half.

Master is being kind and letting me be comfortable in my Alice Cooper t-shirt before I take the dog out this evening.

So yeah, aside from work actually going well and my being tired, there isn't a lot going on that is blog worthy. Hopefully over the weekend I'll get some of my energy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment