August 3, 2010

Another Quick Day

Last night my entire back felt like it was stiff and unwilling to move. However, Master was horny. So He flipped me onto my stomach, propped pillows underneath my hips and had His way with me.

Having the pillows under me helped quite a bit. At least I wasn't laying flat. I was just used, so no cumming for this Kitten last night. But that was the mood I was in. I can just hear the gasps. A slave? Not wanting to cum?!

No. I'm not running a fever. Seriously. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to be used, to be only for His pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less. And this is just fine with Master. Afterward, He went into the living room to read for a little while, leaving me to drift off to sleep.

Time didn't go as fast today, as it did yesterday. But it still feels like it went by pretty damn fast. I think the training is going well. I ran out of work towards the end of the day, so I was given small projects to work on.

The sucky thing is that the evening seems to be going just as fast. From the time I got home, to just now (almost 9pm) seems to have gone by in the blink of an eye.

We had dinner, watched some Deadliest Warrior, and I took my bath. Now it's only two hours away from bed time.

However, bedtime not being that far away isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm sore and tired. But now? I think I'm going to go lay down on the couch and watch more Deadliest Warrior with Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment