August 13, 2010

Daughter-In-Law to the Rescue!

Yesterday Master informed me that we were going to His mother's at 7pm on Friday (today). I wanted to get it done last night, but His mother wasn't going to be home.

So today I went to work, and I started thinking to myself... I thought, "Why the hell don't I just duck out of work a couple of hours early?" Cause other wise I wouldn't have gotten home until about 5:30pm, we would have had maybe a half hour at home, and then we'd be heading right back out now.

So I called Master and He said that was fine with Him, as long as it wouldn't get me in trouble. So I talked to my supervisor and he said that was fine since my trainer was leaving at noon and he wouldn't be able to sit with me. So I spent the three hours after lunch doing my job by myself. You know, the job I haven't learned all the way yet? Yeah. That one. But I think I did pretty damn good! I only had to ask questions a handful of times, and I got a lot done. So I was rather proud of myself.

Plus I had the car today, so leaving work early was easy.

I got home around 3:30pm, which wasn't bad at all considering I stopped at the gas station on the way home to fill up the gas tank.

Master and I relaxed for a while. We had a few hours to kill before we had to leave. At one point He came over to the computer, where I was sitting, and started reading over my shoulder. He grabbed the cigarette out of my hand and took a drag off of it. I leaned back, looked up at Him and said, "Do You want to fool around before we go to Your mother's?"

He smirked and said, "I was just about to order you to the bedroom."

*giggles*

So off we went, where we fucked, and it was great!

So then we went down to His mother's and shortly after I got there His mom showed me the package that contained the "router" that she needed me to install.

Only, it wasn't a router. It was a modem. Damn.

So I had to unhook her old modem (which was ancient) and hook up the new one. It asked me for her network name and password. Of course none of that came with the new modem, so I asked her for the info. She, of course, didn't have it. So we had to call her internet service provider. She gave them permission to talk to me and I had the whole thing hooked up in about twenty minutes. It wouldn't even have taken that long if the person on the other end of the phone (tech support) spoke English as their first language.

We got out of their place around 8:45pm and headed home. I took my bath, and Master is going to have me try and grow my landing strip back. So shaving took a bit longer, cause of course there was only minimal stubble there. So it was kind of hard to tell where the strip should go. But I'll figure it out.

Now I'm off to go take care of the rabbits, and try and figure out how I'm feeling. I'm really up and down right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment