August 18, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

Today was a pretty normal Wednesday. As usual it felt like my alarm clock was going off way too early. But part of that is because my left hip was still bothering me when I tried to go to sleep. Every time I started to doze off the pain woke me up. So after about an hour of this I asked Master to put on some pain relieving topical cream. Thankfully that helped quite a bit and I was finally able to sleep. Although I continued to wake up on and off through out the night, due to my leg feeling uncomfortable because my hip was still stiff.

So I got ready for work, reset the alarm for Master and headed to work.

Work went by rather easily today. The work flow was a bit slow, but that's not really a bad thing as it felt kind of like a lazy day. Master went down to B's place of work because B had stopped by last night to drop off an application. They are hiring right now and B had put in a good word for Master.

So Master went there, dropped off the application and had a 45 minute long "pre-interview" with the woman who would be His boss if He got hired on. Shortly after He got home B called and said that she seemed very interested in Master for the position. Sure as shit, the lady called and asked Master to come back tomorrow at 10:30am to have a formal interview with her and her boss.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It would be a great job for Him.

He told me all about it while I was at work, and I'm very excited for Him and grateful that B thought of it.

After work, when I got home, Master and I ate dinner and have just been relaxing. I helped Master cut His hair to make sure He had it straight in the back, and other than that I've been pretty lazy and just trying to relax and chill out.

I'm painting my nails again. I'm on a silver kick right now. Also, apparently on a kick with painting my nails. I don't always do it, but lately I've been grooving on it.

Tomorrow is basically my Friday since I have off on Friday. Yay for three day weekends! *happy dance*

Other than that there isn't a lot to report right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment