August 26, 2010

Work, Work, Work

I don't really have much to talk about tonight.

In fact as I sit here I can't really think of anything to type that isn't just more of the same.

I think it's because I'm tired. Which is kind of weird, since today was a pretty easy day at work. In the morning we had a meeting, my work flow was pretty steady, and then in the afternoon we had a fire drill. After that I only had about a half hour of work left, so that went by rather quickly.

Master picked me up from work today. MZ (the driver in my car pool) had gone out to a bar last night, and apparently had a bit to much. Shortly after we got to work she said she wanted to leave because she wasn't feeling well. I couldn't afford the time off of work, and I didn't want to ride home with AM and his fiance, so I called Master and He said that would be fine.

Today, while I was at work, the maintenance people for the apartment complex stopped by. They had to install new smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors in both bedrooms. So now we have one in our bedroom, and the rabbits have one in their room. I'm sure they feel very safe now. Although, Gods forbid, if it does ever go off, it's going to hurt their poor ears.

Thankfully Master was home, because we thought they were only going to replace the one in the hallway. There weren't any in the bedrooms before. So when Master learned this He quickly had to duck into our bedroom and hide the sex toys that were on the headboard. *giggles*

We spent the evening, after dinner, watching a movie and just relaxing. Master was very tired as He only got four hours of sleep last night, so He actually went to bed before I did.. which is rare. Me? I've been tired since I got home. No real explanation, but that happens sometimes.

So now, with only 20 minutes before my bedtime, I'm going to finish my cigarette and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment