August 19, 2010

Starting The Weekend Early

I have off of work tomorrow, so tonight is technically the start of my weekend. Yay for three day weekends!

Work went well today, however the work flow pretty much died after my lunch break, so I spent the remaining 4 1/2 hours of work trying to make myself look busy. My trainer said not to worry about it and just take it easy, doing what work I can find. But still. I felt like at any moment I was going to get in trouble for not being productive enough. I think I'm still stuck in that "hurry up and get everything done so you can do someone else's job" mode from my old department. Eventually that will pass.

Master picked me up from work tonight, instead of me riding home with my carpool. No real reason besides Him wanting to and me wanting Him to.

His interview sounds like it went extremely well. They said He should hear something by mid next week.

Also as of September 1st I'll have health and dental insurance again for the first time in 6 years. It's open enrollment at my job right now, and it's so cheap that I decided I should get it, because I really should get to the doctor at some point soon and also if I don't get it now I can't enroll again until August of 2011. So it looks like quite a few dentist and doctor visits are in my future.

I wanted to put Master on my insurance as well, but that would have been $150 every paycheck. Unfortunately I can't afford that. But if Master gets this job He just interviewed for He can enroll in their benefits program. Plus, as usual, He's more worried about me. I've been needing to go to a dentist for about a year now and just haven't had the money. And He's been telling me to go to an ob/gyn and a regular doctor for much longer than that, but again I haven't had the money. And I apparently make to much for the "low income" programs I've looked into.

So yeah.

After Master picked me up we dropped Radar back off at home, and then ran some errands. Tomorrow I'm going down to my mom's to spend the day with her.

Other than that, I'm just sitting here in lingerie enjoying the evening with my Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment