April 21, 2010

Just Another Day

Yep. Just another day, in another week. Yay!

Work wasn't that bad today. Although since today is Administrative Professionals Day, the company I work for celebrated by buying everyone lunch. They had pizza delivered and had ice cream for desert.

Well I had two pieces of pizza, and apparently I should have had the ice cream instead.

About two hours after eating the two pieces of pizza, I suddenly felt very ill. So I tried to calmly walk to the bathroom. It's not really that far, but I didn't want to look like I was rushing, which made the bathroom seem further away. Thankfully no one else was in there because I ended up throwing up. That's so damn embarrassing at work. I was worried someone was going to walk in. But at least I made it to the bathroom!

Once I was sure I was done I washed my hands and took a look in the mirror. My eyes were bright red and I felt a bit dizzy. So I stood there for a moment and got a paper towel wet and put it on the back of my neck. A good ten minutes later and I felt well enough to go back to my desk.

I finished up work and then MZ took AM and myself downtown so Master could pick us up. Radar was in the car as well. He got shotgun, while AM and I sat in the back seat. We dropped AM off, and then went home. I ate my dinner slowly, since I didn't want a repeat performance.

I feel a lot better now.

Poor Radar has had an upset stomach, so we gave him a benadryl. He's now sleeping on the couch.

Master and I watched a couple of episodes of Lie To Me. It's a very interesting show.

No comments:

Post a Comment