April 29, 2010

Day of Headaches

Today was an easier day at work. V actually showed up, but I asked her why she was out yesterday and she gave me a ton of attitude and said, "I don't want to talk about it."

Then she didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. Now where as I realize it's really none of my business, I make it my business when people screw me over. However, since I'm in an office environment that ya know, I actually want to stay in, I left it at that and just was like "Whatever."

I have had a headache on and off all frickin day. I woke up with one, but then it went away by the time I got to work. It came back around my lunch break, then went away again. Now it's back. Fuck you pain sensors in my head!

I'm currently waiting for my tylenol to kick in.

After I got home from work Master and I went out to dinner with SS to meet her new boyfriend. He seems nice, although he's a bit quiet.

Now we're at home relaxing and just kind of here. I've been tired all day, on top of the headache. Fun, fun, fun.

Tomorrow after I get out of work we're going to go see the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

Hopefully it doesn't totally suck ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment