April 17, 2010

Saturday

Master and I slept in a bit this morning, which was nice to do.

After we were more awake than not, we headed out the door. We went out to lunch and then picked up some rabbit food. When we got home we finally cleaned out the closet in the hallway. It didn't take very long, but we still ended up throwing out two bags worth of stuff and a broken vacuum cleaner that we had shoved in there.

Radar and I went for a walk by ourselves today. It's not that Master didn't want to come with us, but He wanted to know how Radar would act on a walk for just me. I took my cell phone in case there were any problems. But Radar behaved exactly as He does on walks that Master goes on. Although there must have been something in the air because Radar wanted to smell everything.

Shortly after we got back Master and I fucked, then ate dinner and watched a movie.

So all and all it hasn't been a bad Saturday. It started off kind of boring, and Master wasn't in the best of moods at first because He had a bad headache, but after we fucked He started to feel better. It's amazing what sex can do to help make you feel better. ;-)

I know my blog entries haven't been that long or in depth lately, but honestly I don't have a lot to say right now either.

My life currently revolves around my Husband, Radar, work, and sleep. So yeah. Not a lot going on, although that's not really a bad thing.

That and the weather has been so up and down lately that I just haven't been feeling like myself the past week or so.

Hopefully tomorrow I can force a longer post out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment