April 26, 2010

Jumping Topics

First we'll start off with sex. Then we'll get into the other topic... because I hate doing two posts when I can slam it all into one, however varied the topics may be.

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. He sat up on the bed, leaning against the wall and allowed me to blow Him. My lip had finally healed all the way. Honestly I was surprised my jaw held out since it had been a while since I sucked His dick from start to finish. But I was very pleased when I felt His cum shooting down my throat.

When I was done I sat up and started to move out of His way in case He wanted to lay down or something. Instead He quickly reached out, grabbed me and held me against Him, resting His head on my shoulder. I hugged/held Him as He did the same to me and we just sat there like that for a while. It was so sweet.

Then I showed Him how wet I had gotten from blowing Him. He grinned from ear to ear and soon enough He was fucking me very hard. I had asked to be on top but He wanted to be able to slam into me more easily, so He denied that request and did as He wanted, which was a huge turn on.

After He filled me with His cum we were both exhausted, and happily passed out next to one another.

Okay... ready for the non-perv topic?

If not, stop reading now.

You're still here? Okay then you want to read about our dog, Radar.

I went to work and it was just a normal day. Master had left to go have lunch with His best friend. BC had contacted Him last night and asked for Master to meet him on his lunch break.

It turns out that BC is thinking of purposing to his girlfriend and wanted to toss the idea at Master, to see what He thought. BC holds Master's opinion in very high regard, so that really isn't all that surprising. All I have to say about is that we damn well better be invited! *giggles*

Well, when Master had left He had put Radar in his crate, as usual. Well Radar had a Kong dog bed in there. Master was gone for about an hour, if that. When He got back Radar had shredded his bed. Master started picking up all the pieces when He realized that there were cedar chips in the bed!

Cedar chips can cause severe reactions in animals, which is exactly the reason why we don't use it as bedding for our rabbits. Needless to say Master was pissed. It said nothing anywhere on the bed about having cedar chips in it.

On top of that the bed claimed to be chew resistant. Yeah fucking right.

So Master called me and told me about it. I was also pissed.

He picked me up from work and brought Radar and the useless dog bed with. We went to the store that we had purchased it from. We had spent nearly $65 on that damn thing. We complained and they allowed us to return it. We used the in store credit to get some wheat free dog treats, a couple more toys, and some Bitter Apple in hopes to deter Radar from chewing on the bottom of the crate.

The manager didn't seem worried at all when we told her we were upset about the cedar chips. She smiled and simply said, "It was the corporations decision, not ours as a singular store." Well fuck you too lady. I use to work with this bitch. (Yes I use to work at the pet store.) So I knew she would just brush it off, but still.. I was hoping for at least some reaction... something.. anything.

We decided against getting Radar a new dog bed, at least until he is older and has learned not to try and shred it. He is after all only 1 year old. And when we do get another dog bed, I'm going to make damn sure there are no cedar chips in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment