April 25, 2010

Lazy As Hell Sunday

Today Master and I have been very lazy. All we've been doing today has been relaxing, watching TV shows, movies, going on the computer, and playing with the dog. That's been it.

And I've loved it! Yesterday was busy, and it was a good day and all.. but I really needed a day where we did basically nothing.

I talked to my mom today and she told me that my dad (she got this info from my brother as my parents are divorced and hardly ever talk to one another) has gotten a tattoo on his chest with my name and my brother's name. Sounds sweet right?

Well my mom is a bit upset by this. Why you ask? Oh, well because apparently our names are on headstones. Yes, headstones as in a graveyard. It doesn't phase me one bit. My mom finds it "sick". But whatever. My father is a very morbid individual. More morbid than I am. He's not what I would consider a goth or anything of that nature, just very fascinated by death and likes to surround himself related to such things.

I told Master and He just kind of rolled His eyes. The only thing I said about it was, "He better have made sure my name was spelled right!" *giggles*

I haven't seen my dad in about a month. He is working on getting his ex-girlfriend moved out and his new girlfriend moved in, so I'm trying to steer clear of his house for right now and he hardly, if ever, comes up here.

Also my dad isn't much of a phone person. So he hardly calls me, and when I call him it's for no more than 10-15 minutes.

I'm hoping that situation gets settled soon so I can visit with my dad again.

Speaking of visiting with family, I'm surprised my mother-in-law hasn't called yet. Before she left to get married, she kept saying she wanted to get together as soon as possible once they got back. That usually means the day the get back or the day after. But it's been about two weeks now. I'm not complaining mind you. My mother-in-law can be a very difficult person to get along with because she loves playing the victim.

My mother asked me when I was coming down again. I'm hoping to go down this upcoming weekend.

And we might be meeting SS's new boyfriend this upcoming week. We had discussed that at dinner yesterday. Speaking of which I should text her and see what's going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment