April 22, 2010

Dream Lover

Okay there are going to be two topics in this post. First, I'm going to start off with the topic that deals with sex. :-D Figures, huh?

Last night I had to go to bed because it was 11pm and that's normally the time I go to bed during the week so I'm not a total zombie at work. So I asked Master if He was coming to bed as well. He said that He wasn't ready to go to bed yet. (His insomnia has been bad again lately.) I looked down and said, "Okay."

He smiled, pulled me to Him and bit my left tit until I whimpered. He told me not to worry, because He would probably wake me up later. That made me grin and I happily trotted off to bed.

I have no idea what time it was. And I wasn't fully awake. You know that place between being awake and being asleep? Yeah, that's where I was.

But I distinctly remembered Master on top of me thrusting away, and me moaning a bit. Keep in mind this entire time I'm stuck in that place between asleep and awake. I remember my pussy clenching around His thick cock over and over again, but I didn't cum. I also remember feeling Him get off although I don't remember Him making any noise. He usually growls when He cums. I remember grabbing for Him and hugging Him after He came, and I remember Him hugging me back and kissing my head.

That's all I remembered.

So this morning before I went to work I sent Him an e-mail saying, "You are my dream lover."

A few hours later I got a reply on my cell phone saying: "Did you have a dream last night or something?"

This threw me for a loop. It made me start to wonder if He had actually fucked me or if I had actually dreamed the whole thing. So I responded as follows: "Not sure. I swear You fucked me last night but I was in that place between awake and asleep when it happened. Or maybe I did dream it."

Here is the rest of the conversation:

Him: "lol..no you didn't dream it :)"

Me: "Good! I`ll tell You one thing though when You do that I`m horny as hell the next day. Not that I`m complaining mind You."

Him: "LOL..can't imagine why horn ball :)"

Me: "Because I`m addicted to Your cock."

Him: "Of course that's a given for a trained little slut, hows your mouth healing? I could use a good sucking on my dick."

(I have a cold sore currently. So no oral until that's gone.)

Me: "Another day or two at the most. Damn I wish I was at home bent over and pinned right now."

Him: "Cause you're a sick little piece of ass"

Me: "Yeah but I'm Yours."

All of that was done while I was at work. It was great. I love flirting with Him, and yes I consider that flirting. *giggles*

I am really grooving on this whole being fucked while I'm not fully awake. It really pushes my buttons in wonderful, tingling, ways.

Okay so on to the second topic... love.

Yes, from sex to love. A little backwards, but that's okay.

Whenever I leave for work in the morning I tell Master I love Him, even if He's asleep and can't hear me. I say it. Whenever we talk on the phone, we end each conversation with "I love you." ... "I love you too."

It's just something we've always done. We tell one another that we love each other constantly.

But other couples I know hardly say it at all, if ever.

Our friend BC has been with his girl for a year now. They've only said it once. At one point I asked him if he loves her, and he said that he does he just doesn't see the point in saying it. She knows it, he knows it, that's where it ends. Where I see his point, it confuses me on some level.

The guy in our carpool, AM, is engaged to be married this October. I've heard him on the phone with his fiance numerous times since we started the carpool back in November. I never hear those words uttered at the end of a conversation. Same goes with MZ and her boyfriend of five years.

Maybe it's just me. But I just find it odd.

I tell Master I love Him as often as I can. I want to make sure I say it as often as possible. I don't see it as clingy on my part, or overwhelming. Master says it to me as often as He can as well. I mean yes, it goes without saying. We've been together for seven years, and married for three of those years. We love one another very much. But I still need to say and/or hear it, and often.

What about you guys? Do you say it often? Not very often? Never?

Let's take a poll! :-D

[polldaddy poll=3096224]

This should be fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment