April 12, 2010

Aggravation

My coworker, V, is aggravating me. I was hoping she'd be at work today since she was out the past two work days. And she was! Yay! So that I meant I could start catching up on my work.

But since it's Monday, that means her work load is pretty bad. So I had to stop doing my work and help her with hers. I didn't complain, because when I was doing her job she had to help me do it just to try and keep up.

But then, she left work at 2pm and again I had to put my work load aside and do her job and her job only. Fucking hell.

She said that she still wasn't feeling well and felt she should go to a doctor. Say what? Bitch you just took the past two days and had the whole fucking weekend and you didn't go to a doctor after saying that was why you took off Thursday and Friday?! Not only that but you show up on Monday with a new weave and your nails done, and then leave early. The fuck!?

Not only that but there is no indication that she has been reprimanded in any way shape or form.

*end bitch session*

Master picked me up from downtown after MZ dropped me off there so she could go to school after work. Radar came with. Radar is seeming to enjoy car rides more and more. When we first took him home he was scared to death of the car. Master had to pick him up and put him on the seat. Now? He jumps right into the car and sits down wagging his curly tail and smiling. It's great.

Once we got home we ate dinner and relaxed. It's been raining on and off since about 4pm today. It's making me sleepy. Either that or my body is having a delayed reaction to getting up at 6am today.

Master has a 2nd interview this Wednesday for the company He interviewed with this past Saturday! Yay Master! I wish Him lots of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment