April 14, 2010

Hot

Last night I stayed up a bit past my bed time last night, but eventually I had to go to sleep. I was horny, but Master wasn't tired yet as He had an interview in the morning and He was a bit nervous. But He hinted that He might wake me up to fuck when He did come to bed. So I smiled, kissed Him goodnight, and then went to sleep.

The next thing I remember is Master hovering over me thrusting into me. I was woken up by His cock forcing it's way inside of me.

As odd as this might sound, that was one of the hottest things I have ever experienced. I've never been woken up that way before. Ever. I've woken Master up with a blow job before, but He's never woken me up by having His cock already inside of me.

He has tried in the past, but normally I'm so deep into sleep that I basically won't budge so He can position me in such a way that He can fuck me. In all honesty, according to what Master has told me because I never remember any of it, I end up kicking or hitting Him when He tries. Weird.

But last night Master said He was able to position me the way He needed to and I was moaning. He wasn't even sure when I had actually awake until I grabbed at Him. I don't know really how long He had been fucking me before I woke up, but gods was it amazing.

Hottest. Thing. Ever.

I hope it happens more often. *grins*

Afterward, we kissed, curled up, and fell asleep. It was great.

Today Master had His second interview and He thinks it went really well! Yay! They told Him He should know something by either the end of this week or the very beginning of next week. So here is hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment