April 10, 2010

Slow Saturday

We got up at 7am today. I got to sleep in an hour! Whoo-hoo! *giggles*

Master had a job interview at 9am and wanted me to come with him for moral support and also to play navigator.

I sat in the car while He did His interview. They said He should hear something by Tuesday.

We came home and relaxed for a little while. We then took Radar for a nice long walk.

We also administered his last treatment for the tape worm. It's mixed in with his food, although he doesn't seem very hungry today. He's only eaten a handful of food today. Other than that he seems fine. But he's not getting anymore food until everything in his bowl is gone to make sure that he gets all of his medication. Then it's simply waiting a few weeks, and then he'll have another test to make sure the infestation is gone.

Master and I have been watching TV episodes and movies on Netflix most of the day, in between playing with Radar.

Not really a lot going on aside from that honestly.

I know, the blog has been kinda boring lately, unless you really like hearing (reading?) me bitch about my coworkers and/or talk about Radar.

There is some family shit going on, mainly with my brother and his fucked up situation. And then my mother-in-law is now in Florida and is getting married on Tuesday. This will be her fourth marriage, so honestly no one is really all that excited about it besides her. So yep, that pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment