April 11, 2010

The Weekend Is Over

Boo!

Yesterday seemed to go by so slowly, and I loved it! But today it flew by. That always seems to happen with Sundays, no matter what.

I woke up before Master did, which is like a miracle on the weekends. So I woke Him up about a half hour later by cuddling with Him. It was nice. We hadn't done that in a long time.

We woke up a bit and then took Radar for a walk. We are trying different routes to see which would be the best. Quite a few parts of this neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks, which sucks. It's a lot easier to walk Radar on a sidewalk rather than on grass. We refuse to walk him in the street. No thank you.

When we got back from the walk we watched some things on Netflix and played with Radar.

That's pretty much been our day besides taking Radar outside. He had his last dose of medication yesterday, and it seems to be cleaning his system out. Poor pup has to go out every half hour. Surprisingly still no accidents in the apartment.

Master and I also put aside some just us time by going in the bedroom and leaving Radar to his toys for a while.

*end non sexual part of the post because I don't feel like doing two posts right now*

Master had me propped up on my stomach using pillows while He fucked me and fingered my ass. It's been a long time since we've had anal sex, and I think we're pretty much going to have to break me back into it like we did before we did it the first time.

I'd never had anal sex before I met Master. Yes, it hurts usually. There are the (very) rare occasions where there is no pain involved at all. Sometimes I can get past it and sometimes I can't. And then sometimes we continue whether it hurts or not, and I just try my damnedest to relax and usually end up begging for His cum the entire time. Anal toys don't really seem to do anything for me besides make me sensitive which makes the actual anal sex part more painful. Yay for my body being really fucking weird.

So I'm sure over the next week or two we'll work out way back up to it. I know Master has been wanting it for a long time now, and I haven't been bringing it up because I'm afraid of my body not cooperating, but Master says He would at least rather have me try, then not doing anything at all. I understand His reasoning, and it makes sense. I guess I'm just nervous, which of course doesn't help with the whole needing to relax thing.

Maybe if I just knock myself out... the whole relaxation part won't be a problem. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment