April 13, 2010

Only Tuesday

It's only Tuesday and I have been kicking ass at work! Holy hell. I did more work today than I usually do in two days. Thanks to V being out of work for two days, plus a few hours yesterday I was backlogged pretty badly. However I am completely caught up now, because I rock... or something.

And now I have a sinus headache. Fun for me. So I am waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. I would take a Benadryl but that knocks me out and I still have to take my bath. Falling asleep in the bathtub is not a good thing.

Master has a 2nd interview tomorrow! I wish I could go with Him, just to know right away first hand how it went, but I must go to work. I could take the day off but I don't think it'd be a very good idea. I just got caught up and I can't really afford to get behind again.

Other than that there isn't a lot going on, so I'll just ramble a bit.

Last night when I went to bed Master decided to stay up. Radar hopped up on the bed with me for a little bit. I remember him jumping off the bed shortly before I drifted off to sleep.

We are getting his dog license this Friday after I get home from work. We were going to go see the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie, but then we realized that doesn't come out until the end of the month. :-( For some reason we thought it was already out. Damn you brain for lying to me! *shakes fist* But I'm sure we can find something else to do to have a "date night" of sorts sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment