April 19, 2010

Mondays Suck Ass

Work started off poorly.

There are three applications I use at my job. Guess what. All three were down until damn near 10am. I start work at 8am. So for two hours I tried to busy myself, but of course there wasn't much I could do besides organize paperwork, which was boring as hell.

Finally the applications were back online and I could get down to business. But after my normal daily work I had to work on a packet. A packet that I fucking hate. So my afternoon sucked.

Master called me to tell me how His appointment went at the job center. Apparently it was pretty damn boring, but He did get some information to help Him search for a job, such as websites and what not. So that's cool.

He hasn't heard back from the place He had two interviews at yet, but then again Mondays are usually pretty busy for most companies. So maybe He'll hear something tomorrow. We can hope.

Master picked me up from downtown and once we got home He took out Radar and I headed back out to get dinner.

While we were playing ball with Radar the poor little guy knocked his front left "wrist" on the entertainment center and was whimpering loudly. Master and I ran to him, and checked his paw. We were worried he had yanked out a claw or something. Thankfully he's fine. He stopped whimpering shortly there after. He limped for a little while but before we knew it he was running around like a mad man again.

We're both of course just glad he's alright.

I'm hoping that tomorrow is better than today, as far as work is concerned.

Master is unfortunately not feeling well tonight. His stomach is upset. I think it's partially from stress.

Poor Daddy. :-(

So my brain is pretty much mush right now. I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up around 3am, 4am, 5am, and then finally when my alarm went off at 6:15am. Joy and bloody rapture. And the mind numbing work I had on my desk today did not help at all.

Mush, mush, mush.

Yep.

Brain mush.

That's a sick visual isn't it? Yes. Yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment