April 15, 2010

Boring Day At Work

Not that I'm really complaining mind you, it's just that it made the day go by slowly.

V, my coworker who is constantly pissing me off, has now informed me that she is probably moving to Texas to get a fresh start on life. Apparently to get a fresh start on life you have to move from Wisconsin to Texas. Interesting.

I just hope that she gives enough notice (she doesn't know when she's leaving yet, so she hasn't told our supervisor) so that they can find someone to replace her rather quickly.

It's hot today. It was cool in the morning so I brought my jacket, but by my lunch break it was easily 78 degrees outside. Needless to say I no longer needed my jacket.

Radar doesn't seem to understand that the more he moves around, the hotter he gets. We're constantly telling him to lay down so he doesn't get sick from the heat, and he just looks at us like, "But I want to play!" He'll learn eventually.

Tomorrow we go to get his dog license. And then he'll have all sorts of bling on his collar. He'll have his dog license, his rabies tag, his name tag, and the tag with his microchip information. Yeah. I think he's pretty well covered on the whole "in case he gets lost" thing. Gods forbid that ever actually happens.

Master and I are just trying to stay cool at this point. We don't have the A/C on. But we have the front sliding glass door open and the fans on.

Tomorrow I only have four hours of work, which is awesome!

Other than that I'm just looking forward to a couple of days of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment