April 27, 2010

Long Day

Today dragged on, and on, and on! Ugh!!!

Work was dreadfully slow. Although honestly I would rather be dreadfully slow, work wise, than so busy that I can't breathe. I wasn't feeling that well today anyway.

For most of the day I had this sharp pain in my left eye, and when you're working at a computer all day that is so not a good thing. It took two tylenol and an aspirin to kill the pain.

But now? Even after more time on the computer (both at work and at home) I'm fine. I'm thinking that it was sinus pressure related, rather than eye strain.

Once I got home from work Master and I ate dinner and watched the season finale of RuPaul's drag race. I can't say that I agree with the decision, but whatever. I'll still watch Season 3 when it comes out.

After that Master and I played with Radar. Then I took Radar on a short walk. I wasn't up to our usual walk. Maybe this weekend, if it's nice out.

Plus there were clouds of gnats along the walk, that were pissing me off. They kept going into my eyes and poor Radar had to keep snorting to get them out of his nose. So it's probably a good thing we took a shorter walk tonight.

Once we got home I gave Radar a benadryl since his sinuses seem to be acting up a little bit. He's now napping. He loves laying in between the couch and the wall. I have no idea why. He's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment