April 7, 2010

Clean Bill of Health

Last night Master wasn't tired, so He sent me off to bed while He stayed up.

This morning I got up and got ready for work. I said goodbye to Master and Radar and headed out.

My work day was busy, but again the weather was kind of all over the place so I felt tired most of the day.

Master took Radar to the vet today to get his first out of the pound check-up. He was given a clean bill of health, got his distemper booster, a rabies shot, and a kennel cough vaccine. He doesn't have kennel cough, but since we want to sign him up for training classes the vet thought it would be a good idea. The vet did say that he needs to lose 5 lbs. When Master told me that I was like, "From where?!"

Radar is skinny looking, but apparently the vet says he should be a little bit leaner.

Now that Radar has his rabies vaccination we can get his dog license.

Once I got home from work we ate dinner and we both played with Radar for a while. I took my bath and then hopped online to do this post.

It might snow tonight, which is messed up. It's April for crying out loud! Wisconsin is fucked up sometimes.

One of my friends at work is getting her first tattoo tonight, so since she knows I have 11 she has been talking to me about it non stop for like the past three days. *giggles* It's kinda funny actually. I'm slowly but surely becoming known as the tattoo chick at work, even though I hardly ever have any of mine showing. I'm excited for her. I know she's a bit nervous. She'll probably call me a liar for telling her they don't hurt.

But at least we know that Radar is healthy and now he is fully vaccinated. The only one he didn't get was the one for Lyme disease.

Since we have him on a flea and tick medication I'm not sure if we're going to get that one done. I'll talk to the vet about it soon.

Master is pretty out of it as well today. He didn't sleep well last night, when He finally did sleep. Poor Master.

I don't really have anything else to say tonight. I'm just kind of here right now. I've felt this way since yesterday. I honestly think most of it is due to the weather. Hopefully the weather will make up it's mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment