April 4, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

Radar decided that Master and I needed to get out of bed around 8:30am. Apparently he has not yet learned that Master and I are not morning people. But that's okay. At least it wasn't a totally ungodly hour like 5am or something.

So we came out into the living room and there was nothing out of place! I was happily surprised. I think the fact that Master and I went through the apartment last night and basically put everything up and/or away also helped. But still.

So we had McDonald's for breakfast today.

And we learned that Radar has very clear signals to let us know that he has to go outside, which is awesome. He goes up to the door, noses the doorknob and then sits.

Unfortunately he has a bit of an upset stomach. I think it's because his tummy isn't used to treats, and we've given him quite a few to be perfectly honest. (Bad mom and dad, I know.) So we're just going to cut those out of his diet for right now to make sure that's it, while his tummy clears up. Then we'll pick one or two brand of treats and stick with them.

Right now we are trying to figure out him, and he's trying to figure out us. So far, so good.

I went down to visit with my mom today. Master stayed at home with Radar. I showed everyone pictures and what not. They all think he's adorable.

When I got home we relaxed and watched Dollhouse on Netflix. We had already finished the Dresden Files.

It seems that Radar's tummy is starting to feel better as the night goes on.

He has his first checkup on Wednesday, which is when he'll be getting his rabies shot so we can get him licensed.

It's been a wonderful day. I've greatly enjoyed it. And I have tomorrow off of work! Yay! It's gonna suck going back to work on Tuesday... *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment