April 6, 2010

Back To The Grindstone

Today it was back to work with me. Master and I had incredible sex last night, so needless to say I was up past my bed time.

Getting up at 6:15am was tough. It was raining pretty hard, and I just wanted to keep sleeping.

Work was pretty easy, although it felt like I was going to nod off at my desk a few times.

My knees are bruised and hurt quite a bit thanks to my falling down in the parking lot. Damn my clumsiness! *shakes fist* So I've been walking a little slowly today, and after sitting for an extended period of time I walk like an old lady for the first five minutes after getting off the chair. I'm sure it's amusing to look at.

Once I got home I said hello to Master and to Radar. Radar had broken his Kong Wubba. I always thought those were a Kong wrapped in nylon. Not so. It's two balls wrapped in nylon. Son of a bitch.

Since Radar loves to chew, I ran down to the local pet store and got him an actual Kong instead. Now, no more toys for a little while. He's spoiled already and he's only been home for five days.

Right now Radar is taking a nap and Master is enjoying an expansion level on His favorite video game.

Me? I'm beat. It's not even 9:30pm and I'm exhausted, which is why I decided to hop on here and get my blog post knocked out so I can go take my bath and relax for a little bit.

Beyond the great sex last night, work, and some quality time with Radar there isn't a lot going on right now. I know tomorrow and Thursday are going to be busy, like they always are. I think that knowledge is making me feel more tired than I am.

It's supposed to rain more tonight and tomorrow. So I think this tired feeling is going to stay with me. Storms ramp me up as far as being horny. But just rain? It makes me want to curl up in a nice warm blanket, and just be lazy and nap on and off through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment